According to Article 13 of Acts 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data called RODO), we would like to inform you that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is:
PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO PRODUKCYJNO-USŁUGOWE "KOMNINO" SP. Z O.O.
Komnino 8, 76-213 Gardna Wielka, Poland
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the implementation of the contract between you and the Administrator for which the processing of your data is necessary.
- Your personal data is processed only for purposes related to the implementation of the Contract and to take the necessary actions before concluding the Contract.
- Providing personal data isn't mandatory but failure to do so will make it impossible to conclude and implement the Contract.
- Your data will be kept for no longer than it is necessary, i.e. for the period necessary to implement the Contract and for the time necessary to determine,
to pursue or defend claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
- The administrator will provide your data to recipients with whom he has concluded appropriate agreements, in particular in the field of accounting services.
- The administrator doesn't intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations.
- You have the right to demand from the Administrator access to your data, rectification, transfer, deletion and processing restrictions,
and the right to object.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body,
i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in case the Administrator violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not take automated decisions to you, including decisions resulting from profiling.